The Zone RV Expedition is our most adventurous model yet. The aggressive rear departure angle, shorter length and pop top roof allow you to tackle the toughest tracks. It is available with or without bunks and can sleep up to four.
The Zone RV Peregrine is perfect for those looking for a more maneuverable off-road caravan. It is only available with sleeping quarters for couples.
The Zone RV Sojourn is our roomiest model and is ideally suited for those embarking on extended adventures. It is available with or without bunks and can sleep up to five.
Click here for Warranty Claim Process
Click here to submit a Warranty Claim
In this document, the below words have their corresponding meaning.
3. Owner means the owner of the Van for the time being during the Zone Warranty Period.
4. Part means any part, component or assembly of the Van installed, supplied or fitted by Zone RV but excludes any part of the Van designated by Zone RV as an unapproved accessory or Modification.
5. Servicing Requirements means:
6. Van means the van described and identified in the service record booklet in which this Zone RV Warranty is set out, and includes any Part of the Van.
7. Warranty Commencement Date means the date that the Van was delivered to the first Owner by Zone RV.
9. Written Off means that the Van has been so severely damaged that in the reasonable opinion of the Owner, or an insurer or a financier of the Van or Zone RV have determined, acting reasonably, that it is not economical to repair the Van.
10. Zone RV Approved Service Repairer means a van repairer or service provider approved and appointed by Zone RV to conduct repairs or servicing to the Van.Van.
11. Zone RV means Zone RV Pty Ltd ACN 608 771 697.
12. Zone RV Owner’s Manual means the manual provided by Zone RV to the first owner of the Van.
13. Zone RV Warranty means the Zone RV Warranty Statement set out at the commencement of this warranty document.
14. Zone RV Warranty Period means the period of time set out in clause 5 for the Part.
15. As a manufacturer we are obligated under the ACCC to provide a quality product, whether or not the ownership has changed.
16. In the event that the original buyer wishes to sell their van within the warranty period, then the original buyer and the third-party buyer can write requesting transfer of warranty, and Zone would not unreasonably withhold this request for items that Zone manufactures. Please note that OEM Components would be subject to their individual warranties.